Monday, August 9, 2010

CWS & the blog creating class

OMGosh what can I say about CWS other than it has become like my home away from home and my second family.  I have made some awesome friends and friendships that will always be dear to me.  Everyone is so helpful! I will be forever thankful for that day that Steve101 sent me the invite to the contest and then Anrol for talking me into going ahead and joining the school.  DebbieDoo for her total patience with my wisecracking forever asking question self.

LOL today was very interesting in class.  It was learning how to set up this blog. Between SL being its picky self and some of us not being able to hear voice, RL intruding, and all the other little things poor Tabytha was put to the test for sure! I can't stress how much patiences the teachers have with us and our million of questions asked over and over. The lessons we learn though because of them are invaluable and we give a million thanks in return!

Well that is it for today!
Stay tuned for more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment