Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Night of the Ball...

As I told yall, we were going to have a Masquarade Ball Styling Event! Sorry it took me a couple of days to give you the highlights! You should have seen all the beautiful gowns! I truly love a masquarade, just something about the mystery of them fills the air! A few of us had on the big ball gowns of a time gone by, while others were more modern with their glitz and glam, and then there were those few that thought outside of the box! I think for me, that person would have been Diana with her fruit giving hat and her special little dance! It was a fun night and if you weren't there, well you SHOULD HAVE BEEN!!!

Now here are the winners of the night!
Normally there is only 1st,2nd and 3rd but there was a tie for 3rd.


No comments:

Post a Comment